Pages

23 July 2010

I Love Quotes

I like quotes. Quote can evoke strong emotions.

You may not realize it. People make quote everyday including you and me. If you ever said a phrase that eventually used by your friends, then it’s your quote.

Politicians, celebrities, intellectuals, movies, games and novels are good source of memorable quotes. I listed down some of my favourite quotes.




Keep your friend closer and your enemies closer.
-Sun Tzu-

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
-John Wilmot-

When you love someone, let them know
-Mrs. Kamiki-

Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end.
-Ryoji-

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
-Cale Yarborough-

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
-Dale Carnegie-

Do you know what Death is? Death is the entity that takes people to Gods.
-Hisano-

Do you have someone who you hold dear yourself?
-Hisano-

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
-Lily Tomlin-