Pages

25 November 2010

Yes 4G Disappointing Start





Yes, the bad rather than good things amaze us.

Yes, your website has downed since 19th till today. Yes, none of your competitors has ever done this. Yes, you’re the first to achieve this rare feat.

I measure Yes website with both Alexa and Google Insight. The result is shown here. I compare Yes website with the three big brothers, Maxis, Digi and Celcom.

Yes had more traffic than the others from 19th Nov onwards and is one of the fastest rising searches in Malaysia. It recorded +250% breakout as of 25th Nov 2010.



Yes failed to forecast the possible traffic coming to its site and hence, the bandwidth cap couldn’t managed such a huge volume and crash

Yes website is still not functional as of now. Yes, I see it clearly that you are offering 10GB for registration before 19th Dec but your website is still crash.

I shall wait to see how you are going to make me say yes to Yes 4G.